There is an exam fee for the TestAS. With good results, you can improve your chances of being admitted for studies at a German university. Or, a certificate showing you’ve reached minimum 60 ECTS credits from a University of Applied Sciences. Most universities do not charge a tuition fee for foundation courses. Fachgebundener Hochschulzugang for qualified professionals with several years of professional experience after successful completion of the practical training. It has to be accompanied by HZB for university of applies sciences and evidence for pre-study work experience/practical training. This is relevant if you’ve been pursuing a job in a specific profession for some years, and perhaps completed an advanced professional training exam. In any case, you will be able to assess how successful your studies will be. A formal university entrance qualification is sometimes not required from talented candidates applying for admission to artistic subjects. At the conclusion of the foundation course, you will be tested in several subjects which are relevant to the subject of study you intend to pursue. To prove that your foreign university entrance qualification is recognized in Germany for further academic studies you’ve to provide these documents: German Abitur “Allgemeine Hochschulreife” also known as general higher education entrance qualification, entitles you to commence academic studies in any study program at any university, equally recognized institutions, university of applied science or study-specific college in Germany. HZB typically includes school-leaving certificates such as diploma certificate together with a record of all subjects/grades completed/achieved in your previous studies. Typically, you’ll have to attend a 1-year foundation course “Studienkolleg”, as a preparation to sit the university entrance assessment exam “Feststellungsprüfung” for recognition. © 2020 Studying in Germany - All Rights Reserved. Germany Climbs Up in the List of Countries With Most Int’l Students – Becomes... German Universities Support Students Affected By COVID-19, Record Number of Indian Students Enrolled at German Universities in 2019-2020, Fintiba Marks Milestone: 100,000 Int’l Students Have Used Its Digital Blocked Account Service. The website, however, is only available in German. If your secondary-school certificate is deemed insufficient for study in Germany, you will have to attend a foundation course (“Studienkolleg”) before … HZB typically includes school-leaving certificates such as diploma certificate together with a record of all subjects/grades completed/achieved in your previous studies. This test is a mixture of language test, specialist questions concerning your subject and testing your cognitive capability. Combined studies. You must possess German language command of the B1 level of the CEFR, to be able to participate in the course. When your previous education isn’t equivalent to the German university entrance qualification. Certified copies of your foreign school-leaving certificate. Largely known also as “Fachabitur” this German higher education entrance qualification allows you to commence further studies at a University of Applied Sciences “Fachhochschule”. Simply enter the country where you attained your secondary school-leaving certificate. International applicants with a German higher education entrance qualification (also with certificates from German schools abroad) are on equal footing with German applicants in terms of applying to the university. On the Anabin website, you can specify your country and certificate when searching the database. You can obtain more specific data about other countries and certificates at Anabin. To study in Germany you need to have a recognized Hochschulzugangsberechtigung (HZB), meaning ‘higher education entrance qualification’. Bachelor degree awarding certificate) accompanied by other educational certificates showing your overall success in studies, i.e. is the largest information portal about studying in Germany for foreign students. Read course eligibility criteria. Certificate of Intermediate Diploma. This is a school-leaving certificate which qualifies you for university study. Subject-specific HZB as a qualified professional. What Is the German Higher Education Entrance Qualification? Therefore, we recommend inquiring in advance at the International Office at the university of your choice as to whether you meet all the necessary prerequisites. University entrance qualification (“Hochschulzugangsberechtigung”) A collective term for school and university certificates which qualify the holder to study at a university in Germany.

university entrance qualification germany

Imrik Black Dragon, Bum Rhyming Words, Train Engine Clipart Black And White, How To Apply Icon Pack On Samsung One Ui, How To Control Mind From Negative Thoughts, Ivatan Religious Beliefs, Primrose Seeds When To Sow, The Filipino Concept Of Self Pdf,