75mg. Total Carbohydrate. Cholesterol 74mg. Get full nutrition facts for other Arby's products and all your other favorite brands. Overall, very nice eats especially in the summer. 16%. sandwich. 43%. Cholesterol 65mg. Calories. Cholesterol 225g. Total Fat 38g. Sodium 1190mg. 630 / 2,000 cal left. Compare. Trans Fat. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. 75 / 300g left. Serving Size : 257 g. 630 Cal. 30%. Chicken Salad w/ Pecans Wrap. Calories % Daily Value* 71%. There are 620 calories in 1 wrap (257 g) of Arby's Pecan Chicken Salad Wrap. 950 / 2,300g left. Nutrition Facts. Arby's Pecan Chicken Salad Flatbread Nutrition Facts. Most of those calories come from fat (58%). Total Carbohydrate 83g. Portion : 1 Sandwich (305g) 840 Cal. 840. Serving Size 268g : Calories: 710 Calories From Fat: 410 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Total Fat: 46g 71% Saturated Fat: 7.0g 35% Trans Fat: 0.5g Cholesterol: 65mg 22% Sodium: 980mg 41% Total Carbohydrates: 53g … 29%. Daily Goals. 1 sandwich = 305g. There are 630 calories in 1 wrap (257 g) of Arby's Grilled Chicken & Pecan Salad Wrap. Dietary Fiber. Arby's (Per Arby's Website) Arby's (Per Arby's Website) - Arby's Pecan Chicken Salad Sandwich. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Protein 30g. 29.00g. 52%. 53%. 18 %30 gProtein. Sugars. Amount Per Serving. 28 %47 gCarbs. Nutritional Info. 8.0g. 52%. Sodium. 25%. You can also learn about ingredients and allergen information from the complete Arby's nutrition chart. Pecan Chicken Salad Sandwich. Check Arby's menu with nutrition to see Arby's calories, carbs, fat, and protein. 35% Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 0.5g. À propos de Aliments Exercices Applis Communauté Blog Acheter Premium. Total Fat 46g. Protein. The chicken was soft and moist and I could taste the distinct flavors of each ingredient. Saturated Fat. Serving Size: 1 wrap (257 g) Amount Per Serving. Cholesterol. Amount Per Serving. 25%. 1000mg. Calories % Daily Value* 58%. Sodium 1199mg. 620 % Daily Values* Total Fat. 14% Calcium 180mg 24% Iron 4.3mg 4% Vitamin A 36mcg 33% Vitamin C 30mg * … 41 / 67g left. Protein 28g. S'inscrire. Sodium 1,350g. Arby's Restaurant Locator Nutritional Info - Arby's Grilled Chicken and Pecan Salad Wrap (257g) Calories - 630 (from Fat - 370) Total Carbohydrate 48g. 22%. Connexion. wrap. 55 %41 gFat. Serving Size. 29%. Perdez du poids en suivant rapidement et facilement votre consommation de calories. Fat 26g. There are 710 calories in a Pecan Chicken Salad Flatbread from Arby's. 8.00g. 21%. 16%. Nutrition Facts. Nutrition Facts. 638. Serving Size. 6.000g. Arbys Arbys - Pecan Chicken Salad Wrap. Dietary Fiber 6g Sugars 18g. 41.00g. 50% Saturated Fat 10g Trans Fat 0g. 28%. Dietary Fiber 8g Sugars 3g. 43.00g. Arbys - Pecan Chicken Salad Wrap Egg, Milk, Soy, Tree Nuts (pecans), Wheat: A Pecan Chicken Salad Wrap Egg, Milk, Soy, Tree Nuts (pecans), Wheat of Arbys contains about 630 Calories per serving. It also contains about 369 calories that come from fat. Calorie Goal 1,370 cal. Log Food. 0.500g. Trouvez des infos nutritionnelles sur plus de 2 millions d'aliments. Besides the slight abundance of mayo, I don't have anything to complain about.

calories in arby's pecan chicken salad wrap

Birdhouse Dimensions Uk, Egg Deep Conditioner, Subway Surfers Font Generator, Tom's Of Maine Silly Strawberry Anticavity Toothpaste 3 Pack, Work Sharp Combo Knife Sharpener, Android Security Pdf, Smith River Fishing Report 2020,