CMA CGM Group has announced the upgrading of its ASEA service connecting Asia, Kenya and Tanzania, effective since October 12th, 2011.
The new ASEA weekly service deploys 6 ships of 2500 TEU (4 provided by CMA CGM Group and 2 provided by Emirates Shipping Line) and allows the Group to provide its customers with below pluses:
- Direct weekly service to Kenya and Tanzania gateways.
- Deployment of bigger vessels.
- One of the fastest transit times from Asia to Mombasa and Dar Es Salam.
- Port Kelang Hub: Connection with the CMA CGM’s global network of mainliners and feeders.
- An enhanced capacity of reefers in order to meet the growing demand of refrigerated transport on this trade.
The service rotation will be as followed: Port Kelang, Singapore, Port Victoria or Male, Mombasa, Tanga, Dar Es Salam, Colombo and back to Port Kelang.
Last modified on Wednesday, 12 August 2015